jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

New Release and Review: Brando Part Two by J.D Hawkins




Title: Brando Part Two
Series: Brando #2 
Author: J.D. Hawkins
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance 
Release Date: November 12, 2015



Blurb
I gave you exactly what you wanted, and you still want more...

I thought I had everything: the fame, the money, and a girl on top — of the charts, that is.

But it turns out, it means nothing without her. The only girl who ever knew the real me. She doesn’t give a fuck about the platinum records or the VIP lounge, she wants more than that. She wants a future with me.

And I’m all in.
All the way in.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK   







Also Available

99c


AMAZON US / UK


MY REVIEW

Brando Part 2, was more than I expected.

The horrible cliffhanger that made my cry, the anxiety I felt... well who said anxiety? I don't what is that anymore... Since I read this book.

Anyway, I feel that JD's writing style is better than before. Don't get me wrong, I loved his other books, but I think in Brando Part 1 & 2, he outdid himself, it was perfect. The cadence, the plot, how he built the tempo to give us a good happy ending, yeah! It was the right way.

The book begins where the cliffy ended. My poor Brando was suffering, and man... he had it hard! But I liked it, I don't think I'm cruel but it was good to see Brando suffering... everything was realer.

Haley  was mind-blowing, I like my FC strong and confident and Haley was that and more!
This girl grew into this confident woman, who had this hard edges...and it was something good to see, she was achieving what she deserved and to witness how she embraced her woman power! YOU GO GIRL!

The way it ended, was perfect. I valued very much that I could see a new facet in every character that made their appearance in this story... I'm giving a shoutout to Lexi, because at the end... she proved me wrong, maybe she was this lost little girl who got  drunk in fame, but yeah she was a great character.

ARC in exchange of an honest review! 
Check out the review of Part One HERE

Author Bio


I'm an erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.



Author Links

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario