domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

New Release and Review: Mechanic by Alexa Riley


Mechanic_Title.png
 
Mechanic_FrontCover.jpg

 
Mechanic_FullCover (3).jpg
 

Synopsis round.jpg
 
Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body.
There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is breed her, and she’ll be mine forever.
Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love breeding. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it!
*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end.
 
BTB Round.jpg
 
Amazon US Amazon UK Amazon CA

Free on Kindle Unlimited
 
 
Mechanic_NowAvailable.jpg
 

Excper round.jpg
 
My eyes move to her chest and linger there, and it makes her breathing pick up. It gives me an opening, and I’m going to take it. I stroll back over to the front of my desk and sit my ass on the edge in front of her, my legs almost touching hers.
“You could pay me with something else.” My eyes roam her body, and I let my meaning become clear. I don’t know what made me say it, but the words are out of my mouth before I can pull them back. I expect her to stand up and slap me, or her to storm out of the office, but she just wiggles in her chair a little.
“Wha-what do…” She can’t even get the words out, and I don’t make her finish, because I’m impatient. If she isn’t running then I’m going to push a little more.
“Pull up your dress up. I want to see your panties.”
Her face turns red, but she grabs the hem of her skirt like she’s going to do it. But instead she just bunches it in her hands, her knuckles going white. Is she really this fucking shy? Nobody who looks like her, who’s dressed like that, is shy. She’s a rich duchess coming into a place like this and asking for it. Fuck it, if she wants to play shy, I’ll help her out.
Leaning forward, I grab her by the arms, her soft skin like silk against my fingers. I pull her to me so her legs go on either side of my large thighs as I stay seated on the edge of the desk. She lets out a squeak in response but makes no move to stop me. Interesting. I had no clue this would be so easy.
Reaching down with my stained hand, I flip her dress up, revealing white satin panties. Her legs are spread just enough that I can see a little wet spot.
Fuck.
She’s turned on, and I haven’t even done anything to her. The sight has my cock pushing against the zipper of my jeans, and I welcome the pain. Because it stops me from cumming in my pants.
“Hold it,” I say, indicating that I want her to hold up her dress for me. I need my hand for this.
“But I showed you. Now give me my keys.”
“That was for the belt, materials. This next part is for the labor.” I lick my lips just thinking about the next part. God, what I’d give to bury my face between her thick thighs and make her scream my name. I’d make her tell her who’s giving it to her. That she’s fucking the local mechanic. Not some preppy dick in a suit, which I’m sure is what she’s used to.
“I’m not sleeping with you,” she blurts out, and it makes me clench my teeth. In spite of her words, her dress remains bunched up in her hands and she keeps herself revealed to me. That’s fine, Duchess. Pretend all you want. I’ll play if it gets me a little bit of you.
“Trust me, when I fuck you, you’ll beg for it.” Reaching down, I run my fingers across the soft panties, just teasing her a bit. I feel the damp spot against my digits, and I need more. I use two fingers to pull them to the side and feel her bare pussy. No fucking hair. I bet she has it waxed off. But for who, I wonder. The thought makes me jealous and angry, and I can’t hold back the growl that leaves my chest.
Her eyes go big at the sound, and I yank at the panties, pulling them from her body. I want to see her bare pussy for myself, and I want to mark it as mine. The thought is primal and barbaric, but I don’t care. I want this pussy for myself. Only mine. She might have waxed it for someone else, but I’m sure as fuck going to put my mark on it.
“What are you doing?” Her words come out breathless, but she makes no move to stop me or drop her dress. In fact, she leans into me a little more. She says one thing, but her body is betraying her.
I bring the underwear to my nose, smelling her sweet scent, and I let it fill my lungs, I almost lose it when I feel the wet spot against my face. Knowing I don’t have much time before I lose my load of cum, I drop her panties onto my desk and free my cock from my jeans.
“Oh, my God. You’re—”
“Huge,” I finish for her. “I know.”
Grabbing one of her hips, I pull her closer to me. Using my other hand, I guide my cock to her pussy lips. They part easily for the head of my dick, and I find her hard little clit begging for attention.
“Oh, God.”
“Not God, baby. Paine,” I correct her as I start to move the head of my cock back and forth on her clit. I want to rip the top of her dress and suck her big tits, but it would ruin the dress, and I don’t want her walking out of here with them on display. So I grip her hip a little tighter, making my hand stay in place.
“What are you doing to me?” Her eyes look glassy, her pupils dilated. She’s so fucking turned on, the smell of her pussy fills the room. Her juices coat the head of my cock, showing me how much she wants this too. Her body is begging for some cock.
It takes everything in me not to say, “Playing with your pussy, which is now mine.” Instead I go with, “Collecting the bill with your cunt.”
She moans, dropping her head back, her hair brushing my fingers that are gripping her hip.
She looks so young and pure, like she’s never known this kind of pleasure before. Shit.
“Please tell me you’re legal,” I growl. I’m not sure if I could pull away if she told me she’s underage. It might just be worth the prison time.
“Twenty-one,” she mumbles, lost in the pleasure. Thank fuck. I don’t know what I would have done. I’m sure there isn’t a thing that could pull her from me in this moment.
“You like this?” I ask, picking up speed, rubbing her clit back and forth with the head of my dick, slipping easily through her juicy pussy lips. “You use this pussy to get whatever you want, don’t you? I bet you have men wrapped around your finger.” The words make me sound like an asshole, and I know it. I started this, but I hate that she so easily let me have her. Does she do this with everyone? Is this some game to her? Here I am, falling all over her and this could mean nothing to her, but maybe she thinks the same of me. She has no idea that I don’t fall all over women. Hell, I haven’t even thought about a woman in years. Too busy working on my shop. Until her.
I push the thoughts away because I won’t ruin this for myself. I’m going to enjoy this perfection I have in my hands while I’ve got it.
“Fuck you.” She says the words angrily as she tries to move her hips. She’s mad as hell but wants to make me go faster. I tighten my grip on her even more so she can’t take what she wants. She’s bound to have marks there tomorrow from the way I’m holding her.
I can tell she is about to cum, her body strung tight. I’m so fucking close too, but I’m controlling this. She already has too much control of me; I at least get this.
“Soon I’ll be fucking you, Duchess. You’ll take me inside your little cunt until I fill you with every drop of cum I have. Then I’ll do it over and over again until you beg me to stop.”
“Paine!” She yells my name, cumming at my filthy words. She’s probably never been talked to like that, and I fucking love it.
I let myself cum with her, releasing the cum that’s been building up in my balls since she strolled her ass into my shop. My cum coats her clit, her pussy lips, and thighs. I cum harder than I’ve ever cum in my entire life. I cum so hard, I see stars. The intensity rocks me to my core. It’s something I’ve never felt before, and warmth fills my chest.
 

 
Mechanic_Teaser2.jpg


 
My Review
Received and ARC in exchange of an honest review!

I had the opportunity to read this short funny and sexy story!
I enjoyed the journey and I loved the instalove in this book.
Alexa Riley is not conventional, *laughs* she makes you love the little cliches, and that's a
good thing! I'm always saying that we are walking cliches, and we can't scape from them.

But you know, sometimes is exhausting read and read the same... So she's very unique, 
She made me laugh so much, and enjoy every part of it! 

About the characters... I loved that she made strong characters that don't beat around the bush.
Paine is so painfully alpha, but omg this guy is so funny and the sweetest guy! He totally intaloved his Duchess, and is something lovely to see.
And Penelope, wasa good chica, I thought she would be basic, but no! She's adorable, and is good the way she realized she loved Paine, and *sigh* totally worth everything.

About the little surprise... I LOVED IT! I think I want more about the little surprise, because 
dear God! Alexa is really good, and I know I'll be reading everything she writes!




Mechanic_Teaser3.jpg
 

 
about round.jpg
 
I'm Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn't find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.
Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can't let the other soccer moms know what I'm up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they've got nothing on my dirty talk.
I'm here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I'm what you're looking for.
Author Links
 
Ardent 4.JPG

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario