lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

New Release and Review: This is War, Baby by K. Webster

This is War Baby FRONT ONLY

Title: This is War, Baby
 Author: K. Webster 
Publication Date: February 29, 2016 
Series: Book #1 
Genres: Contemporary, Dark Romance
Purchase: AMAZON | AMAZON UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS




SYNOPSIS
My life had a plan. Until he invaded it and stole it all away. My captor took me and I became a pawn.
His strategy changed and he sent me away to WAR, because money is everything in this world.
In my WAR, though, I found peace.
I couldn’t help but find love where I least expected it, with a man who lived a battle every day of his life
…all inside his head.
But then my captor came back for me.
Yet, this time, battle lines had been drawn and I was protected.
So we thought.
Even though my WAR was raging,
my captor would fight to the death.
The good guys always win, right?
Not always.
All’s fair in love and WAR, right?
Not this time.

Warning: This is War, Baby is a dark romance. A really dark one. So dark you’re going to wish you had a flashlight to see yourself to the end and someone to hold your hand. Human trafficking, dubious consent, and strong sexual themes that could trigger emotional distress are found in this story. This story is NOT for everyone.


Teaser Five


This is War, Baby is the kind of book you don't think you're strong enough to read, but somehow you find the strength to do it, and then you will leave the book whimpering and crushed, with your heart bruised and your conscience asking you why you were punishing yourself.

And yes, there is a warning, there a books that sometimes aren't made for everybody. Because you can embrace the darkness or you can fight it to find the light you were looking for... but baby, sometimes the bad guys win. And you'll hate for loving them.

For Baylee, her life changed in an instant.
She was a normal young lady, with the typical struggles, and with the kind of thoughts we have when we're young and want the best for our future. But sometimes a tiny part of herself allowed her to think about the darkness pacing silently.

"I crave for him to posses my body in a carnal way that matches the blazing of my heart— to bruise my flesh as his fingers dig into me while he takes me in such a way that suggests his body needs mine for life."

The dark desires that almost ruined her life, leaving her in a vulnerable moment where the person she less expected took her to turn her world upside down. Leaving her broken and damaged.

But as a broken dark love story, she found her light in a strange way. The way you're not expecting to find the person who fills your heart with love, and an unexpected happiness after everything she endured.

The bad sick bad guy took her, and marked her. But in her War she found what she needed, the kind of light in a dark sea to stop drowning in.
Unfortunately my dear K. Webster leaves you more messed up than you would thought. Lies and betrayal are in the surface, questions and tears are the only answer until now.

As you see, you've been warned. Read this book by your own risk (come on, give this one an opportunity. You won't regret it) and then leave this messed up world to follow what's coming next. You will leave your heart in this book, I think you will have it when you embark yourself to what's coming next.


K Webster2

K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads!




Teaser One

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario