viernes, 25 de marzo de 2016

New Release and Review: The Fire Between High and Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry



Title: The Fire Between High & Lo 
Series: Romance Elements #2 
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
Genre: Romance 
Release Date: March 25, 2016 
Purchase: AMAZON US / UK
SYNOPSIS
There once was a boy, and I loved him.
Logan Francis Silverstone and I were complete opposites. I danced, and he stood still. He was quiet, while I ran my mouth. He struggled to find a smile, and I refused to frown.
The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn't look away.
We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.
Until the day I lost him. He threw us away with one hasty decision--a decision that changed us forever.
There once was a boy, and I loved him.
And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too.


THIS BOOK! 5 stars on fire!!!!

Honestly, I wasn't surprised that this book deserves all the stars that exist in the world.
This book was the fire within my eyelids when I didn't want to cry more. Because I fucking cried, and it was the best thing.
The fire in my heart when I thought I'd  never experienced something like this before. 

Logan and Alyssa, broke my heart completely. And oh boy, Brittainy just glued back together the pieces with her incredible storyline. I thought I didn't have a heart when I finished TAHB, but this one? My heart burned the moment I started reading this book, and in the process I think I experienced so much, so much.
Beautiful and sad things, moments of laughing and crying. Moments to fucking re think what I am doing with my life.

The broken bad boy Logan, just seemed so lost, and captivated for his demons and his past that the everyday was a new way to survive, not only what surrounded him. But also, what was within him.
And Alyssa, this sweet girl, broken in her own way too, consumed by the loneliness she felt because of her father, longing someone who could pay attention to her to also understand and make her feel less alone.
A dangerous mix, but the perfect one.
I cannot stress enough how important they were for each other. How the fire within Logan roared back to life because of Alyssa, how her own fire was breaking the ice around Logan's soul. How she was the light in his darkness. How he was a bright flame that needed a way to survive what was trying to turn him off, with his best friend by his side... with the power of a bright and consuming love... they were meant for each other, even when the pair seemed like a good one, even when the odds were against them.

I can't find words to express how this book touched me. Not every book does this. I can read, and feel okay and say: whoa, what a good book. But this one? The kind of story that turns your world upside down? The kind of story that just in the first chapters gives you goosebumps because you're fucking feeling it? 
Forgive me for my bad words, but I just can't find something that is more than wonderful or extraordinary... This is more than fire. This is the one thing that consumes you, but makes you alive (a good thing, of course).

"She was the fire in my soul that kept me warm at night"

I think that can sum up what I felt for this book, the fire in my soul that kept me crying a river and feeling a lot of things. Be prepared, NAH.. don't be, read this book and let it burns you...

Also in the series:

 The Air He Breathes - Book #1
AMAZON US / UK

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.

Find her on: FACEBOOK / TWITTER

Giveaway

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario