lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

New Release & Review - Blended by Sasha Brümmer



Title: Blended 
A Redemption Novel
Author: Sasha Brümmer
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 19, 2016

Synopsis
Clichéd sentiments of love are not my thing. Instead, I give into raw temptation and thrive on the physical aspects of what men have to offer. Unemotional, carnal connections are what I live for, and they seem to keep me in a blissfully naïve state.

I’ve gone years with a different man in a different bed each night, but one glance from a ruminating stranger as he lifts my panties to his nose narrows my attraction from multiple men to only one.

I’m not entirely sure how to process the thoughts and passions battling in my mind until he gives me no other choice…until I’m thrust into an unstable emotional high that I cannot seem to resist.

His objective is to break me in and savor me as if I’m his favorite bottle of single malt whiskey.

I’m well aware of my sensual dependencies. He’s unaware that his still exist.



Purchase Links
Amazon US / UK / CA / AU


Blended is a story that has a lot of potential and is an angsty read with a good romance unfolding between each chapter.

With an interesting story Sasha Brümmer treated carefully the issues of an invisible illness some people experience, that even we're not that aware of.

Whiskey and Rye are a particular couple, being honest I enjoyed a lot the character of Whiskey, he was an important part to Rye's life and a solid foundation to start changing her behavior, I guess I wasn't that thrilled with many decisions Rye took, some of them were childish, others insolent that I started to doubt her sanity, but all along Wade aka Whiskey was there to help her through everything.

The love story is an interesting one, at the beginning I was really frustrated with Rye, but I guess it was the point, she was living recklessly and that was going to some point affect her romance life that is when Wade enters into her life, she needs to re think what is she doing to start taking better decisions that don't affect badly others.

This couple had lot of things in common and whiskey being one of the most important of them, I thought they were on the verge of being alcoholics (a bad joke, but to be honest I've never seen so much alcohol in a book before) but that was a link to their relationship and passion.

I wait impatiently to see what this author has for the future, overall it was a good story I really enjoyed, and I can't wait to see more about Liam, Isla and Adriana but between us, I want Adriana with the guy that was in the New Year's Eve party! (Is not a spoiler and once you read the book you'll understand) Meanwhile i recommend you this book yes!

*I received an arc copy in exchange of an honest review*







A self-published author by night and all around busybody by day, Sasha is an international baby, born in gorgeous South Africa. Her cultured lifestyle is one that many don’t get to experience. When she’s not preoccupied with reading romance novels, she’s hashing out new ways to translate a titillating and libidinous scene onto a page.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario